Meditation is not a matter of trying to achieve ecstasy, spiritual bliss or tranquility, nor is it attempting to become a better person. It is simply the creation of a space in which we are able to expose and undo our neurotic games, our self deceptions, our hidden fears and hopes.
Come and join us for a five-class course which will cover:
- What are mindfulness and meditation?
- What is the point of meditation?
- Various types of mindfulness and meditation practices
- Setting up your own practice, even in the midst of a busy schedule
- Tackling difficulties that come up in the practice
- Adapting meditation to your current life
Sessions will be workshop-style and will consist of a short talk, a guided meditation and a question and answer period.
Fridays May 11, 18, 25, June 1 & 8, 2018
7 – 8.30pm
31 Jalan Keli, #01-01 Keliville (S) 577931
$150 for all 5 sessions
Please sign up using the form below. We will then contact you to arrange payment so you can reserve your place.