Wednesdays 7.30-8.30PM at Yoga in Common
5 classes from 8 December 2021 – 5 January 2022
This special series brings together the deep rest of restorative yoga and the 5 elements of the natural world—earth, water, fire, air and space. The elements are ever-present all around and within us, giving and sustaining life. Each element has the power to heal, balance and nourish us in a unique way.
Every week we will connect to one element and bring it to life in our restorative practice. Join for a lush, deeply restful yoga session inspired by Nature. There is nothing to do but to come in, power down, and rest.
Tuesdays 7-28 Dec, 12.30-1PM via Zoom
Join Vaishali for these informal meditation sessions—your quick and easy midday refresher. She will lead a short (15 min) Instinctive Meditation™ practice to help you relax, recover and prepare for the afternoon or week ahead.
You can join the session just to meditate and be in and out in 30 minutes, or stay on to connect with others in a brief discussion/Q&A afterwards.
The Instinctive Meditation™ approach makes meditation feel like the most natural thing in the world. It recognises that meditation is an innate ability that we all have—a biological instinct for recovery, pleasure and connection that just needs to be awakened. Meditation can help you:
- enhance your appreciation of life
- deepen your love for whatever you cherish
- support and care for yourself
- recover from stress
- revive your energy in a natural way
- prepare for upcoming challenges or difficult situations
- discover your creativity and inner resources
Anyone can meditate—no prior experience is required, and meditation is open to all regardless of personal, religious or spiritual beliefs.
Sundays 5.45-6.45PM at Yoga in Common
This gentle class is designed to ease stiffness, soothe tension, and help your body return to balance. Perfect for:
- those who live stressful lives and need a quiet session to unwind and de-stress;
- active people who need a good stretch and recovery from sports;
- those who spend a lot of time at a desk or computer – Yin poses stimulate the connective tissues and promote better circulation to counter hours of sitting.
Yin poses are typically held for 3-5 minutes to go deeply into your soft tissues, joints and fluids. Our Sunday Yin Recovery class aims to make you feel lighter and freer, preparing you for the week ahead.
This class is suitable for all bodies and practice levels. No prior experience is required.